Garmin: eTrex Vista HCx
Out of Stock
Sorry but we are currently out of stock on this item. Feel free to call us at 1-800-499-8696 and we can try to find you an alternative item.
- Garmin products are not available for shipment outside the United States.
Deep foliage, nor canyons faze the rugged eTrex Vista HCx. Its high-sensitivity receiver holds a GPS signal in the toughest environments. Similar to the Vista Cx, this handheld navigator also has a bright color screen, barometric altimeter, electronic compass, microSD™ card slot and automatic routing for wherever adventure takes you.
With its high-sensitivity, WAAS-enabled GPS receiver, eTrex Vista HCx locates your position quickly and precisely and maintains its GPS location even in heavy cover and deep canyons. The advantage is clear — whether you’re in deep woods or just near tall buildings and trees, you can count on Vista HCx to help you find your way when you need it the most.
The Vista HCx has a built-in electronic compass that provides bearing information even while you're standing still, and its barometric altimeter tracks changes in pressure to pinpoint your precise altitude. You can even use the altimeter to plot barometric pressure over time, which can help you keep an eye on changing weather conditions.
Adding maps is easier than ever with Vista HCx's microSD card slot. Conveniently plug in optional preloaded microSD cards with MapSource data for your land and sea excursions. Just insert a MapSource card with detailed street maps, and Vista HCx provides turn-by-turn directions to your destination. The card slot is located inside the waterproof battery compartment, so you don't have to worry about getting it wet.
Like the rest of the eTrex series, Vista HCx is lightweight and compact — the perfect size for all your travels.
- Includes: eTrex Vista HCx, Basemaps: Americas Recreational, Europe Atlantic Recreational and Pacific Recreational, MapSource Trip and Waypoint Manager, USB Cable, Wrist Strap, Owner's Manual and Quick Reference Guide
- Fast USB computer connection so you can transfer waypoints and other data to your computer
- Crisp 256-color, sunlight-readable display makes it easy to distinguish map details — plus, it looks fantastic
- Waterproof, so it can withstand the elements or an accidental dunk in water
- Built-in barometric altimeter and electronic compass
- WAAS (Wide Area Augmentation System) enabled. WAAS corrects for GPS signal errors caused by ionospheric disturbances, timing and satellite orbit errors and provides vital integrity information regarding the health of each GPS satellite
- Altimeter determines your precise altitude and provides a graphic profile of your trip
- Compass provides bearing information while you are standing still
- 12 parallel channel GPS receiver
- Operating buttons on the side mean more room for display on the front
- 4-way cursor for smooth panning
- Waypoints: 1000
- Track Log: 10,000 points, 20 saved tracks
- Routes: 50
- Display Type: 256 level color TFT
|Weight:||5.5 oz (with batteries)|
|Dimensions:||4.2 x 2.2 x 1.2 in|
|Battery Life:||25 hr|
|Battery Type:||2 AA (not included)|
|Display Resolution:||176 x 220 px|
|Display Dimensions:||1.3 x 1.7 in|