Women's X Ultra 4 Mid GORE-TEX
As low as $164.95
Salomon X Ultra 4 Mid GORE-TEX -- Get ready to power through uphills and descents with this mid-cut GORE-TEX version of the updated X-ULTRA 4. It is as agile as a trail-running shoe but with all the stability, grip and waterproof protection you need to tackle technical terrain. Equipped with a new chassis, the shoe is even better at protecting sensitive articulations without compromising freedom of movement.
- Drawing on Salomon's trail-running expertise, this shoe is lighter and more agile, so you stay nimble on uneven terrain.
- The new ADV-C Chassis targets articulations on the outer foot to optimize stability without limiting your mobility, while the higher cut provides extra ankle support.
- The Contagrip® MA outsole grabs the terrain, even when it’s wet or slippery, giving you more control especially on descents.
- Chevron lug design with deep penetration and multi-directional grip, improving traction on soft surfaces like mud or loose dirt.
- EnergyCell high performance EVA foam that provides shock attenuation.
- A polyurethane coated leather that protects it and makes it stronger to last longer.
- A special water repellent treatment is applied to provide extra protection, ensuring that the fabric does not absorb water during light rain and showers.
- A soft, breathable mesh and textile lining for extreme comfort.
- The gusseted tongue is connected to the upper on both sides, preventing debris from entering the shoe, and keeping the tongue centered.
- Protective toecap
- SensiFit™ cradles the foot from the midsole to the lacing system, providing a secure, snug, and virtually customized fit all around the foot.
- A wrap of leather, synthetic or rubber around the base of the foot that protects the lateral and medial sides of the foot.
- Molded to match the contours of your foot, this OrthoLite® insole provides superior cushioning, as well as breathability and durability, to upgrade the comfort and performance of our footwear.
- Traditional lacing system with eyelets.
- GORE-TEX keeps your feet dry -from the outside as well as from the inside.
- PFC free
- To help reduce our impact on the environment, no harmful PFC (Perfluorocarbons) are used to ensure the water repellency of our shoes. Our waterproof GORE-TEX models are free from PFCec (Perfluorocarbons of environmental concern) but may contain some PFC.
Write Your Own Review