Women's X Crest GTX
When you explore beyond the trailhead, it's nice to have the confidence of the Salomon X CREST GTX. With a stable, cushioned midsole, an aggressive sole pattern, and protective toe and heel, you'll be ready to take your adventure beyond the beaten path. And a full GORE-TEX membrane offers complete weather protection. Instant Comfort A cushioned, stable fit based on the proven X-Ultra will feel great from the first step to the last mile. Durability A durable upper with PU coated leather reinforcement, stands up to the most rugged terrain and wear. Protection Protective toe cap and heel counter, as well as reinforcement around the foot, offer protection from rocks and sticks. Full GORE-TEX membrane ensures waterproofness.
- Contagrip® MD
- Contagrip® MD is focused on long-term wear. Using the most durable compound, it has a lug pattern that works equally well on both hard and smooth or soft and loose surfaces.
- SensiFit™ cradles the foot from the midsole to the lacing system, providing a secure, snug, and virtually customized fit all around the foot.
- GORE-TEX keeps your feet dry -from the outside as well as from the inside.
- A high performance EVA foam that provides shock attenuation.
- 3D Mesh
- 3D open Mesh provides maximum breathability.
- Waterproof materials
- Waterproof material remains unaffected by water even when under pressure. Waterproof footwear completely prevents water from entering it through the upper.
- Mesh and textile lining
- A soft, breathable lining for extreme comfort.
- Gusseted tongue
- The tongue is connected to the upper on both sides, preventing debris from entering the shoe, and keeping the tongue centered.
- Protective toecap
- A protective piece of rubber, leather or synthetic material over the toe area.
- Protective mudguard
- A wrap of leather, synthetic or rubber around the base of the foot that protects the lateral and medial sides of the foot.
- OrthoLite® diecut
- OrthoLite® insole technology provides superior cushioning, unmatched comfort, breathability and durability, and is one of the most cost-effective ways to upgrade the comfort and performance of your footwear.
- Regular laces
- Traditional lacing system with eyelets.
Write Your Own Review