Women's Tempest 6
Osprey Tempest 6 -- If you want to be prepared with the essentials but don't want the extra bulk, the women's-specific Tempest 6 has trail minimalists covered. Roomy enough for a pair of water bottles (not included), an extra layer and trailside snacks. Featuring a body-hugging Biostretch waistbelt that will keep your load stable, no matter if you're day hiking or trail running. Made with high-quality bluesign®-approved recycled high-tenacity nylon with a PFC-free DWR coating.
|Capacity||366 cu in | 6 L|
|Weight||0.9 lb | 410 g|
|Dimensions||8.27 x 9.84 x 5.91 in | 21 x 25 x 15 cm|
|Materials||Main: bluesign®-approved recycled 100D x 210D wave check high-tenacity nylon, PFC-free DWR|
|Accent & Bottom: bluesign®-approved recycled 420HD nylon packcloth, PFC-free DWR|
- AIRSCAPE® SUSPENSION
- An injection-molded, die-cut foam AirScape backpanel creates a breathable, close-to-body fit. A flexible BioStretch harness and hipbelt, with a continuous lumbar-to-hipbelt wrap, allow for dynamic movement.
- LIGHT AND FAST
- A lightweight pack series designed with optimal stability for dynamic movement even on the most technical terrain.
- From top-loaders to lumbar packs and everything in between, the Talon/Tempest Series accommodates the needs of hikers, bikers and more.
- SUSTAINABLE MATERIALS
- Constructed with high-quality bluesign®-approved recycled high-tenacity nylon.
- Lumbar pack with dual-zippered panel access to main compartment
- Front panel zippered slash pocket with key clip
- Padded bottle sleeves with bungee retention straps
- Horizontal StraightJacket compression straps
- Dual-zippered hipbelt pockets
- BIOSTRETCH HIPBELT
- Seamless lumbar-to-hipbelt body wrap and BioStretch seams offer maximum flexibility without sacrificing stability for dynamic body movement
- Spacermesh over die-cut foam provides breathable, comfortable contact surface Crossbody ErgoPull hipbelt system to pull lumbar into body