Women's Tech Lite
With a seamless construction, quick-drying materials and urban look, this breathable sneaker is ideal for all your outdoor activities, from gentle hikes to sightseeing in the city center. The TECH LITE prioritizes the environment with sustainable, natural and recycled materials including a liner made from coffee beans.
- Urban sneaker look
- With a more urban take on the traditional outdoor shoe, the TECH LITE is ideal for both countryside hikes and city strolls.
- Lightweight versatility
- The seamless construction, quick-drying materials and collapsible heel mean the sneaker is lightweight and easy to wear, wherever you are.
- Sustainable construction
- With fewer components to limit the carbon footprint, 60-70% recycled PET in the textile and microfiber, a sockliner cover made from 40% coffee beans, and 70% recycled laces.
- Recycled material
- Materials made from recycled products such as PET bottles or material waste
- Collapsible heel
- Wear your shoes like a normal shoe, or slide it on and off with the heel collapsed.
- Seamless construction
- Contagrip® MD
- Contagrip® MD is focused on long-term wear. Using the most durable compound, it has a lug pattern that works equally well on both hard and smooth or soft and loose surfaces.
- A high performance EVA foam that provides shock attenuation.
- Single layer Mesh
- A single layer of Mesh, close to the foot, for maximum feel.
- Quick-drying textile
- Lining with recycled or natural fibers
- EVA sockliner
- A simple but effective EVA sockliner that offers great cushioning and comfort, instantly.
- Flat laces
- Flat laces reduce pressure points over the instep for a consistent, comfortable fit.
Write Your Own Review