Women's SI Comfort Light Mat
As low as $119.95
Engineered to provide comfort and warmth to weight-minded women end-users, the Women’s Comfort Light Self-Inflating Sleeping Mat is constructed with Comfort Warmth Zones in the hip and foot area to provide extra support and insulation where women need it most. Silicone prints on the upper surface prevent your sleeping bag slipping, and the flip-over multi-function valve makes rolling up the self-inflating sleeping mat really easy.
Sea to Summit
|Materials||30D Woven polyester with an anti-slip print|
|Dimensions||Regular: 67 x 21 x 2 in | 170 x 53 x 5 cm|
|Long: 72 x 23 x 2 in | 183 x 58 x 5 cm|
|Packed Size||Regular: 6.25 x 8.25 in | 16 x 21 cm|
|Long: 6.5 x 10.75 in | 16.5 x 27 cm|
|Weight||Regular: 23.5 oz | 665 g|
|Long: 27.3 oz | 775 g|
- Suitable for backpacking? Yes. Despite offering plenty of comfort, the Regular weighs only 23.5 ozs / 665g and packs down to 6.25” x 8.25” / 16 x 21 cm. If you are looking for even smaller and lighter, try the Women’s Comfort Light Insulated Air Sleeping Mat.
- Warm enough for four seasons? This self-inflating sleeping mat has a tested R-Value of 4.0 which is enough insulation for sleeping from early Spring to late Fall. Extra insulation areas in the hips and feet provide warmth and comfort.
- Easy to pack into its stuff sack? Yes. The one-way inflate valve flips over to become a one-way deflate valve. Roll a little. Take a break. Roll some more. Done!
- Best Use
- Backpacking, Bike Touring, Camping
- Comfort & Support
- 2 inches of supportive foam means your hips will not hit the ground offers superb comfort and you will not feel the uneven ground beneath you.
- Comfort Warmth Zones in the hip and foot area to provide extra support and insulation where women need it most.
- Women's Specific Sleeping Mat Shape
- Narrower in the shoulders, wider in the hips and knees. Greater comfort no matter what position you sleep in, and perfectly matches Women's Sleeping Bags.
- R-Value of 4.0 is warm enough for all but the coldest camping conditions
- 2 inches of supportive foam offers superb comfort and you will not feel the uneven ground beneath you.
- Women’s Delta Core™ technology provides extra comfort and insulation for hips and feet, in a relatively light and packable self-inflating sleeping mat.
- Patent-pending multi-function valve twists over to allow the self-inflating sleeping mat to be rolled tightly without fighting re-inflation as you go.
Write Your Own Review