Oboz Sawtooth II Mid -- Breathability and support are the name of the game for the Sawtooth II Mid, featuring oversized mesh vent panels for exceptional airflow so your feet stay cool from trailhead to summit and back again. Its ankle-friendly asymmetrical collar provides unbeatable comfort and support with a redesigned heel counter for exceptional heel fit and support.
|Materials||Nubuck leather & highly abrasion-resistant textile|
|Weight||W7(1/2PR): 14.1 oz / 400 g|
- Standard - Women’s standard width is B in the heel and C in the forefoot (according to Brannock Device®). Patterns and materials in a given model may influence fit
- Their proprietary insole is what they're known for. Molded to match the specific shape and construction of every pair they make, this purpose-designed technology delivers the kind of fit, feel and performance that’s unmatched in the industry.
- Great for everyday, whether it's on the AT or your local trail. Featuring a duel-density EVA midsole that provides cushioning and stability and a nylon shank that gives added support under foot.
- A thru-hiker cult favorite and classic Oboz outsole, built to be versatile, flexible and supportive.
- The map molded in the bottom of the outsole features the Sawtooth mountain range near Sun Valley, Idaho.
- Medium volume feet tend to be standard width with some combinations of high and/or low arches and a high and/or low instep.
Write Your Own Review