Women's Sawtooth II Mid B-Dry
From thru-hikes to multi-day backpacking trips, the Sawtooth II Mid B-DRY Waterproof brings the functionality to go the distance with a B-DRY waterproof membrane, redesigned heel cup to shave weight, asymmetrical ankle collar for added comfort and mesh vents for added breathability. Put these on and watch as anything that could’ve stopped you politely moves out of the way.
|Upper||Waterproof Nubuck leather & highly abrasion-resistant textile|
|Oboz B-DRY waterproof/breathable membrane|
|3D molded heel counter|
|Midsole||Dual density EVA|
|Outsole||Sawtooth — A classic Oboz sole. Sheds mud, offers intense traction, and maintains stability. Sidewall lugs grip off-camber trails while conserving weight.|
|Weight (Per Shoe)||15.5 oz | 439 g|
- Medium volume feet tend to be standard width with some combinations of high and/or low arches and a high and/or low instep.
- Three core components make up our B-DRY waterproof system starting with our proprietary tape-sealed polyurethane film bootie. Hydrophobic upper materials keep the shoe watertight while our textile lining wicks sweat away.
- Low density EVA pods - Provides cushioning & comfort
- Medium density EVA throughout - Underfoot support without loss of cushioning
- Moisture wicking top layer - Helps keep feet dry & comfortable
- High density EVA sculpted arch with the goal of placing the foot in a neutral position
- High density EVA deep heel cup - Provides support and improves natural cushioning
Write Your Own Review