Women's Sawtooth II Low
Oboz Sawtooth II Low -- When the trail calls, you answer with the proven comfort of the Sawtooth II Low, Oboz's sure-footed trail Sherpa. With virtually no break-in required, these rugged yet lightweight hikers bring unmatched support, a sturdy heel counter and asymmetrical collar for added comfort around the ankles. Breathable mesh panels ensure your feet keep their cool to get where you’re going, and back again.
|Upper||Nubuck leather & highly abrasion-resistant textile|
|3D molded heel counter|
|Midsole||Dual density EVA|
|Outsole||Sawtooth — A classic Oboz sole. Sheds mud, offers intense traction, and maintains stability. Sidewall lugs grip off-camber trails while conserving weight.|
|Weight (Per Shoe)||12.4 | 351 g|
- Medium volume feet tend to be standard width with some combinations of high and/or low arches and a high and/or low instep.
- Low density EVA pods - Provides cushioning & comfort
- Medium density EVA throughout - Underfoot support without loss of cushioning
- Moisture wicking top layer - Helps keep feet dry & comfortable
- High density EVA sculpted arch with the goal of placing the foot in a neutral position
- High density EVA deep heel cup - Provides support and improves natural cushioning