Women's Sawtooth II Low B-Dry
As low as $140.00
An all-terrain all-star, the Sawtooth II Low B-DRY Waterproof provides the superior comfort and support to tackle your favorite terrain. Its waterproof upper offers protection from occasional mountain-stream crossings with mesh vents for breathability. And, with the added support of its ankle-friendly asymmetrical collar and redesigned heel counter, it delivers the kind of long-lasting comfort your most challenging on-foot adventures demand.
|Upper||Waterproof Nubuck leather & highly abrasion-resistant textile|
|Oboz B-DRY waterproof/breathable membrane|
|3D molded heel counter|
|Midsole||Dual density EVA|
|Outsole||Sawtooth — A classic Oboz sole. Sheds mud, offers intense traction, and maintains stability. Sidewall lugs grip off-camber trails while conserving weight.|
|Weight (Per Shoe)||13.8 oz | 425 g|
- Medium volume feet tend to be standard width with some combinations of high and/or low arches and a high and/or low instep.
- Three core components make up our B-DRY waterproof system starting with our proprietary tape-sealed polyurethane film bootie. Hydrophobic upper materials keep the shoe watertight while our textile lining wicks sweat away.
- Low density EVA pods - Provides cushioning & comfort
- Medium density EVA throughout - Underfoot support without loss of cushioning
- Moisture wicking top layer - Helps keep feet dry & comfortable
- High density EVA sculpted arch with the goal of placing the foot in a neutral position
- High density EVA deep heel cup - Provides support and improves natural cushioning
Write Your Own Review