Women's Renn 50
As low as $154.95
The Osprey Renn 50 can confidently handle overnight and weekend trips—which means you can confidently handle them too. Maintain comfort with a women’s-specific fit and an adjustable backpanel to accommodate your unique torso length. The Renn also offers an integrated and removable raincover, superb ventilation, a sleeping bag compartment, and hipbelt pockets. You don’t have to be a seasoned backpacker to appreciate what Osprey packs are known for—but you certainly can be.
|Materials||Main: 600D Polyester|
|Accent: 450D Polyester|
|Bottom: 1000D Nylon Packcloth|
|Capacity||3051 cu in | 50 L|
|Dimensions||26.4 x 14.6 x 13.2 in | 67 x 37 x 33.5 cm|
|Weight||3.31 lb | 1.5 kg|
- Lightweight design with quality materials delivers a straightforward solution that can handle itself well on any trail.
- Tensioned backpanel can be easily adjusted to fit a wide range of torso lengths while providing ventilation to reduce sweating. The LightWire frame transfers loads to the hipbelt, taking the pressure off the user’s shoulders and delivers a stable, comfortable carry.
- Hope for bluebird weather but know you're covered with our integrated and removable raincover that stows in its own pocket when the sun returns.
- 4 mm LightWire peripheral frame effectively transfers the load from harness to hipbelt
- 3D-tensioned breathable mesh backpanel with side ventilation
- Soft edgeless padded mesh harness slides over the AirSpeed suspension offering over 4” of adjustability to ensure excellent fit
- Adjustable sternum strap with rescue whistle
- Soft edgeless padded mesh offers a soft, breathable contact surface and large load support
- Women's-specific sizing and fit
- Highly ventilated and comfortable AirSpeed backpanel with intuitive torso adjustment system
- Fixed top lid with zippered pocket
- Osprey Daylite compatible with front panel cord loop attachment points
- Dual upper and lower side compression straps
- Zippered sleeping bag compartment with floating divider
- Removable sleeping pad straps
- Dual mesh side pockets
- Zippered hipbelt pockets
- Integrated removable raincover
- Internal hydration sleeve
Write Your Own Review