Women's PhD Run Light Elite Micro
As low as $18.95
The PhD Run Light Elite Micro is SmartWool's best fitting, most advanced run sock yet. Smartwool packed years of testing, prototypes and running smarts into these socks. Featuring Light Elite cushioning in the ball and heel of the foot for ultimate shock absorption with minimal in-shoe volume, women’s-specific mesh ventilation zones and a virtually seamless toe.
|Materials||51% Merino Wool, 46% Nylon, 3% Elastane|
|Size||SM: 3-5.5 M | 4-6.5 F|
|MD: 6-8.5 M | 7-9.5 F|
|LG: 9-11.5 M | 10-12.5 F|
- 1.5" overall height
- Achilles tab
- Virtually Seamless™ toe
- Built for Performance in the Highest Degree
- Narrower profile provides perfect women's specific fit
- Uses two elastics for greater stretch and recovery to keep the sock in place
- Indestructawool™ technology features a patent-pending construction method for exceptional durability and comfort
- Mesh ventilation zones provide optimum moisture management and maximum breathability
- Maximum impact protection with targeted cushioning on the ball and heel of the foot. Designed specifically for runners.
- Machine Wash Warm, Wash Inside Out. Do Not Bleach. Tumble Dry Low. Do Not Iron. Do Not Dry Clean.
Write Your Own Review