Smartwool's Women’s Merino 150 Base Layer Bottoms are the perfect layer to put on for your warm-weather adventures. Made of lightweight, breathable Merino, these base layer pants have an updated fit that improves functionality while enhancing aesthetics for a wide range of body shapes. Smartwool wrapped their super-soft, responsibly sourced Merino around a nylon core to give it added durability, so it can keep up with you. Wherever you're going and whatever you're doing, Smartwool's lightest weight base layer bottoms are perfect for adventures during all seasons.
|Materials||87% Merino Wool, 13% Nylon Core|
|Weight||148 g | 5.2 oz|
- Merino 150
- This breathable, soft, lightweight fabric offers next-to-skin comfort, moves sweat away from the body, and acts as a versatile performance layer for warmer conditions.
- Core Spun
- Merino fibers wrapped around a nylon core for added durability while still keeping the comfort of Merino next to skin
- Smartwool's lightest weight Merino jersey fabric uses a nylon core to increase durability while still keeping 100% Merino wool next to skin
- Merino-lined, elastic waistband designed for maximum comfort; 100% Merino next to skin
- Stretch merrow stitching designed to elevate comfort, range of motion, and fit
- Knit in Vietnam