The Sherpa Kiran Cropped Pant features a superior blend of planet-friendly hemp, Tencel® and spandex which forms a fabric that is more durable than cotton, but still soft to the touch and allows you to move all day. With pull on styling and a straight leg, the Kiran Cropped Pant is perfect for travel and comfortable for everyday. Sherpa Adventure Gear's vision is to inspire lives of adventure by exploring new lands and opening minds through learning. They are on a mission to help educate the girls and boys in Nepal. Every item you buy funds a school day for a child in Nepal. When you wear Sherpa Adventure Gear, you’re helping to teach a child and create opportunity for a new generation.
Sherpa Adventure Gear
|Materials||54% hemp, 44% Tencel®, 2% spandex|
- Two-way stretch for movement
- Pull on styling with elasticized drawcord waistband
- Side-entry front hand pockets
- Hemp is a carbon warrior, using less water to grow and regenerating the soil in the process
- Tencel® is an environmentally sustainable fiber made from wood pulp