Salomon Amphib Bold 2 -- This is a summer sneaker ready for water adventures. AND a water shoe you can run in. The AMPHIB BOLD 2 is now even lighter, more breathable and versatile for all kinds of summer fun. Collapse the heel to wear it like a slide, or why not synch the Quicklace™ and take it for a run?
- Collapsible heel
- Wear your shoes like a normal shoe, or slide it on and off with the heel collapsed.
- Welded upper
- Stitch-free upper construction provides a smooth, glove-like, fit and feel.
- Minimalistic and strong lace for one-pull tightening. Easy-on, easy-off.
- Contagrip® FD
- Designed for adhesion on wet or smooth surfaces, Contagrip® FD uses flat and sometimes siped lugs, with a highly durable compound.
- Perforated grooves on the outsole improve friction on wet and flat rock surfaces.
- A high performance EVA foam that provides shock attenuation.
- A single layer of Mesh, close to the foot, for maximum feel.
- Synthetic upper material provide great durability and protection for outdoor activities.
- Mesh and textile lining
- A soft, breathable lining for extreme comfort.
- Gusseted tongue
- The tongue is connected to the upper on both sides, preventing debris from entering the shoe, and keeping the tongue centered.
- Protective toecap
- A protective piece of rubber, leather or synthetic material over the toe area.
- SensiFit™ cradles the foot from the midsole to the lacing system, providing a secure, snug, and virtually customized fit all around the foot.
- A soft collar improves comfort and creates a more ergonomic feel.
- EVA sockliner
- A simple but effective EVA sockliner that offers great cushioning and comfort, instantly.
- S.Café® recycled sockliner cover
- Based on innovative S.Café® technology, this sockliner cover is made from coffee grounds, which are great at managing moisture and controlling odor.