Lonely Planet New England is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Swim, fish or surf the 5000-mile coastline, devour pancakes drenched in maple syrup, or walk in the footsteps of Ralph Waldo Emerson and Henry David Thoreau; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of New England and begin your journey now!
|Publisher||Lonely Planet Publications|
|Series||Lonely Planet Travel Guides Series|
- Color maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience - history, literature, education, outdoor activities, festivals and celebrations, food and drink.
- Over 50 maps
- Covers Boston, Cape Cod, Nantucket & Martha's Vineyard, Central Massachusetts & the Berkshires, Rhode Island, Vermont, Maine and more.