Ultra-Sil Dry Sacks
As low as $14.95
Sea to Summit's Ultra-Sil® Dry Sacks are more than 50% lighter than their super popular Dry Sacks. They're made of Siliconized Cordura, which is one of the lightest and toughest waterproof nylon fabrics available. Now you don't have to choose between keeping your gear dry and keeping it light.
- Now includes the easy-to-replace patented Field Repair Buckle
- A Backpacker magazine Editors' Choice Award Winner!
- Super compact and ultra lightweight
- Made of Ultra-Sil™ nylon, a polyurethane coated Siliconized Cordura® for ultimate waterproofing and maximum durability
- Non-wicking Hypalon® roll top closure with stiffener at the top for a better seal
- Soft and flexible with a slippery finish for easy packing
- Semi-translucent allowing good visibility of the contents
- All seams are double stitched and tape sealed
- PROPER USE:
- Any roll-top dry sack must be closed properly to ensure water can’t get in. Begin by folding the Hypalon™ strip down first and be sure to have at least three rolls before closing the buckle.
- Avoid contact with sharp objects or subjecting the sack to high abrasion, as this could compromise the waterproof fabric. Ultra-Sil Dry Sacks are not intended for paddle or water-sports environments.
- Like all manufacturers of roll-top, fabric dry sacks, Sea to Summit recommends that sensitive electronic devices be ‘double bagged’ (i.e. putting electronics inside one dry sack then placing this inside a second dry sack). For maximum protection, the use of a waterproof hard case should be considered.
- Not intended for situations where dry sack will be submerged under water.
Sea to Summit
|Size||1 Liter - 4.3 dia x 9.4 in|
|2 Liter - 5.1 dia x 11.4 in|
|4 Liter - 9 flat x 15 in|
|8 Liter - 6.5 dia x 18 in|
|13 Liter - 8.5 dia x 21 in|
|20 Liter - 10 dia x 24 in|
|35 Liter - 12 dia x 27 in|
|Weight||1 Liter - 0.7 oz|
|2 Liter - 0.8 oz|
|4 Liter - 0.9 oz|
|8 Liter - 1.1 oz|
|13 Liter - 1.4 oz|
|20 Liter - 1.8 oz|
|35 Liter - 2.3 oz|
Write Your Own Review