Lightweight winter touring pack in a clean design and clear compartment layout. Spacious enough to hold the necessary equipment on day or multi-day trips. Versatile attachment points for all your winter gear and enhanced carrying comfort thanks to 2 integrated alloy tubular stays. The women's version has a slimmer back system than the men's pack, yet the same volume. This offers a great freedom of movement when using skipoles.
|Dimensions||20.1 x 10.2 x 8.3 in|
|Hipbelt Range||26 - 49.6 in|
|Load Limit||26.5 lb|
|Materials||Body: 630 D Oxford nylon, PU coated, 1'500 mm water column|
|Frame: Integrated Crosslinked PE foam board|
- 3 components and 1 mesh pocket to organize contents
- Front compartment holds shovel, probe, skins, etc.
- Flat mat pocket and pen holder
- Diagonal and lateral ski attachment options
- Body-hugging, snow repelling thermos formed back
- 4 compression straps for even flatter profile