Whether you're in the outback or on a main boulevard in the city, Garmin's highly detailed maps provide a wide array of topographic information, from terrain contours, elevations and summits to perennial and intermittent lakes, rivers and streams.
|Covered Area||Includes digital topographic coverage and street maps for all of Mexico|
- Displays national and state park names as well as wilderness areas.
- Contains routable roads and trails so getting to your destination is easy.
- Includes searchable points of interest, such as campgrounds, geographic places and restaurants.
- Provides terrain contours, elevation information as well as summit peaks and geographic points.
- Contains hydrographic features, including perennial and seasonal lakes, rivers and streams.
- Offers 3-D terrain shading and elevation profile to help estimate terrain difficulty.