Travel GearAre you planning an epic adventure? Shop Summit Hut for the very best in outdoor equipment. Start by browsing backpacks and daypacks to carry your supplies. If you’re a novice, remember that lightweight backpacking gear makes for easier, more enjoyable days outdoors. We carry backpacking gear, trekking gear, travel bags and more. Outdoor travel guides and outdoor guidebooks can also help you prepare to hit the trail. Have a great trip!
The Mission: "To inspire and educate the outdoor community through quality publications." The Mountaineers Books publishes more than 600 outdoor guidebooks, how-to, adventure narratives, histories, conservation books, and more. Whether you're a climber, hiker, skier, mountain biker, or paddler, they have the guides for you. As a branch of the Seattle-based Mountaineers outdoor activity and conservation club, they are a non-profit organization. A percentage of the proceeds from the sale of every book goes to support the conservation programs of the club and the publication of each title aims to fulfill the club's conservation mission.
Items 1-18 of 22
- Mountaineers Books Best Estes Park Hikes: Twenty of the Best Hikes Near Estes Park, Colorado$12.95
- Mountaineers Books Rise & Roar: A Guided Journal For Outdoor Adventure$19.95
- Mountaineers Books Adventure Ready: A Hiker's Guide To Planning, Training, And Resiliency$24.95
- Mountaineers Books Campfire Stories: Tales From America's National ParksAs low as $21.95
- Mountaineers Books Hiking The Pacific Crest Trail: Northern California: Hiking From Tuolumne Meadows To Donomore PassAs low as $24.95
- Mountaineers Books Hiking The Pacific Crest Trail: Southern California: Hiking From Campo To Tuolumne MeadowsAs low as $24.95
- Mountaineers Books Hiking The Pacific Crest Trail: Oregon: Section Hiking From Donomore Pass To Bridge Of The GodsAs low as $24.95
- Mountaineers Books Hiking The Pacific Crest Trail: Washington: Section Hiking From Columbia River To Manning ParkAs low as $24.95
- Mountaineers Books Day Hiking: Mount Rainier: National Park, Crystal Mountain, Cayuse And Chinook PassesAs low as $21.95
- Mountaineers Books Backpacking Washington: From Volcanic Peaks To Rainforest Valleys - 3rd EditionAs low as $19.95