Hiking Yosemite National Park: A Guide To 59 Of The Park's Greatest Adventures - 4th Edition
Special Price $11.50 Regular Price $22.95
Lace up your boots and sample sixty-one of the finest trails Yosemite National Park has to offer. Fully updated and revised, and including color maps and photos throughout, Hiking Yosemite National Park features everything from short strolls and day hikes to multiday backcountry treks, every one of which will treat you to some of the world’s most stunning scenery and allow you to get the most out of this remarkably diverse natural wonderland.
- Hikes suited to every ability
- Directions to the trailheads
- Trail Finder for best hikes for lakes, waterfalls, views, wildlife, and wildflowers
- Difficulty ratings and average hike times
- Trip-planning information, including permits, local lodging and campgrounds, and best hiking seasons for every featured hike.
|Dimensions||6.00(w) x 8.90(h) x 0.80(d)|
Write Your Own Review