Perfect for first-time visitors, day hikers, and seasoned canyoneers alike, expert hiker John Annerino’s Hiking the Grand Canyon is one of the most user-friendly and comprehensive guides to America’s premier natural wonder and UNESCO World heritage Site. Featuring detailed, authoritative descriptions of more than one hundred of the Canyon’s best trails, from easier day hikes perfect for beginners to more rigorous, rim-to-river and cross-canyon treks.
Ingram Publisher Services
- Fold-out map of Grand Canyon Trails
- Color photographs and historical black and white photos
- Vignettes of the Canyon’s Native Peoples, explorers, and trail blazers
- Environment, geology, life zones, natural history, and sacred landmarks
- Preparation, training, clothing, gear, food, maps, hazards, and precautions
- Camping, lodging, guided trips, permits, and resources