Hike The Parks: Zion And Bryce Canyon National Parks: Best Day Hikes, Walks, And Sights
As low as $16.95
Discover two of Utah’s most popular parks, conveniently situated to visit in a single trip. Established in 1919 Zion was Utah’s first national park and currently sees 4.5 million visitors annually, while Bryce Canyon gets 2.6 million. Beat the crowds with this guide to hikes and sights that no one should miss, exploring the canyons, hoodoos, and incomparable vistas across both destinations.
- Day hikes from 1 to 10 miles, with total elevation gains from 80 to 2200 feet
- Distances and elevations measured in both US Standard and metric
- Information on park campgrounds and lodges
- Park basics: visitor centers, must-see sights and activities, permits and fees, fun facts, gateway towns, and more
- Overview of flora and fauna and the effects of climate change in each the park