Fodor's: Utah: With Zion, Bryce Canyon, Arches, Capitol Reef & Canyonlands National Parks - 2020 7th Edition
As low as $19.99
Whether you want to hike through Zion, ski in Park City, or visit the Great Salt Lake, the local Fodor’s travel experts in Utah are here to help! Fodor’s Utah guidebook is packed with maps, carefully curated recommendations, and everything else you need to simplify your trip-planning process and make the most of your time. This new edition has been fully-redesigned with an easy-to-read layout, fresh information, and beautiful color photos.
- An illustrated ultimate experiences guide to the top things to see and do
- Multiple itineraries to effectively organize your days and maximize your time
- More than 30 detailed maps to help you navigate confidently
- Color photos throughout to spark your wanderlust!
- Honest recommendations from locals on the best sights, restaurants, hotels, nightlife, shopping, performing arts, activities, and more
- Photo-filled “best of” features on “Utah’s best ski resorts and lodges,” “Utah’s best natural wonders,” and more
- Trip-planning tools and practical tips including when to go, getting around, beating the crowds, and saving time and money
- Historical and cultural insights providing rich context on the local people, history, art, cuisine, geography, and more
- Special features on “what to watch and read before you visit,” and “what to eat and drink”
- Local writers to help you find the under-the-radar gems
- Up-to-date coverage on: Zion National Park, Bryce Canyon National Park, Arches National Park, and Canyonlands National Park, Park City, Salt Lake City, and more.