Fodor's Utah: with Zion, Bryce Canyon, Arches, Capitol Reef & Canyonlands National Parks by Fodor's Travel Publications Written by locals, Fodor's travel guides have been offering expert advice for all tastes and budgets for 80 years. The home of some of the United State's most outstanding national parks---Arches, Bryce, and Zion---and ski slopes, Utah delivers outdoor adventures aplenty. The awe-inspiring scenery is a study in diversity---from salt flats to red rock canyons, from the desert to the Rocky Mountains. Bustling Salt Lake City offers a unique cultural oasis.
|Publisher||Fodor's Travel Publications, Inc.|
|Series||Travel Guide Series , #6|
- Dozens of maps plus a handy pullout map with essential information
- An 8-page color insert with a brief introduction and spectacular photos that capture the top experiences and attractions throughout Utah
- Hundreds of hotel and restaurant recommendations, with Fodor's Choice designating our top picks
- Multiple itineraries to explore the top attractions and what’s off the beaten path
- Coverage of Salt Lake City, Park City and the Southern Wasatch, North of Salt Lake City, Dinosaurland and Eastern Utah, Capitol Reef National Park, Zion National Park, Bryce Canyon National Park, Southwestern Utah, Arches National Park, Canyonlands National Park, Moab and Southeastern Utah