The TCSS Field Guide to Cactus & Succulents of Arizona is the definitive source for plant identification in habitat. A much needed update of the current taxonomy, distribution and status of native Arizona cactus and succulents. All documentation and photography was provided by TCSS members who have traveled all over the state to capture and document these wonderful plants. The Field Guide was released at the TCSS March Monthly Meeting, March 5, 2015. This book will serve to guide and educate both novice and expert and will stand as a valuable reference for years to come.
Tucson Cactus and Succulent Society
- We have several ordering options:
- Ship to Continental United States addresses
- Ship to the U.K., South America or Australia from Arizona
- Note: book orders are collected during the week and shipped out each Monday.
- European (non-U.K.) Customers: You can purchase your TCSS Field Guide through Kakteen-Haage, our exclusive distributor in Europe (but not the U.K.).