As low as $59.95
Available to ship now
Free Store Pick-Up
At any of our Tucson locations
Osprey Daylite -- Lightweight, simple, durable and comfortable, the Daylite® is well-loved for a reason. Reach for it when running everyday errands, going for a quick hike or heading out of town. Constructed from high-quality bluesign®-approved recycled fabrics, GRS-certified recycled polyester and a PFC-free DWR coating. Versatile with the ability to attach to a variety of other Osprey bags, the Daylite® can handle years of everyday wear and tear.
|Capacity||793 cu in | 13 L|
|Weight||1.02 lb | 460 g|
|Dimensions||18 x 9 x 9 in | 46 x 24 x 22 cm|
|Materials||Main: bluesign®-approved 300D recycled polyester, PFC-free DWR|
|Accent & Bottom: bluesign®-approved 600D recycled polyester, PFC-free DWR|
- The Daylite® Series accommodates a kaleidoscopic range of activities from day hikes on local trails to festivals, farmers markets and global travel.
- SUSTAINABLE MATERIALS
- Constructed with main body bluesign®-approved fabrics, GRS-certified recycled polyester and PFC-free DWR; a sustainable build that’s durable and can take years of everyday wear and tear.
- Compatible as an attachment to several Osprey travel and backpacking bags for additional storage and carry options, the Daylite® and Daylite® Plus are great bags to have around town or as a summit pack.
- Large panel-loading main compartment
- Attaches to a variety of compatible Osprey packs
- Multifunctional interior sleeve for hydration reservoir, 13” laptop or tablet
- Dual side compression straps
- Dual water bottle side mesh pockets
- Front pocket with organization and key clip
- Internal reservoir sleeve
- Harness grab handle doubles as a luggage pass-thru
- Removable foam frame sheet suspension with center stiffener allows dynamic body movement
- Mesh-covered die-cut foam backpanel provides comfort and ventilation
- Spacer mesh harness with integrated handle. Adjustable sternum strap with whistle
- Removable 20mm webbing hipbelt