Women's Fairview 70
From the streets of Buenos Aires to the foothills of the Andes, Osprey’s Fairview 70 is ready for anything. Go ahead and fill it up with heavy mountain gear. The LightWire™ frame suspension transfers the load from harness to hipbelt. A mesh backpanel improves ventilation and the mesh on the harness and hipbelt reduces chafing under load. The entire suspension stows away under a zippered panel creating a sleek silhouette for transport. Unzip the lockable sliders to access the main compartment. Inside there’s a mesh pocket for small items. Dual compression straps keep cargo from shifting during transit. Outside you’ll find a zippered front panel slash pocket to keep you organized and sewn attachment points to lash on extra gear. No matter how much you choose to carry, StraightJacket™ compression straps stabilize the load. The main Fairview 70 pack comes with a detachable Fairview day pack, perfect for use on trips to the local market or to recon your route from the high ridge above base camp.
- STOWAWAY HARNESS AND HIPBELT
- A fixed, unisex backpanel, hipbelt and harness system can easily be stowed and zipped away creating a better slimmer profile making a better bag for checking or throwing on a bus, train or ship.
- Fairview Daypack - This daypack is designed to attach to Fairview 70 and 55. The comfortable reverse spacer mesh harness stows away when not in use. The main compartment has designated laptop and tablet sleeves and a scratch-free stash pocket to protect eyewear. Zipper pulls on the main compartment are lockable to secure your gear.
- Sleeping Pad Straps - Removable sleeping pad straps provide secure extra carry
- LIGHTWIRE™ FRAME SUSPENSION
- 3.5mm lightWire™ peripheral frame effectively transfers the load from harness to hip belt
- Atilon framesheet spreads load across the entire backpanel to the peripheral frame
- STOWAWAY REVERSE SPACER MESH BACKPANEL, HARNESS, AND HIPBELT
- Smooth mesh covered atilon foam provides a comfortable, breathable contact surface with a load supporting core
- Adjustable sternum strap with rescue whistle
|Fabric||Main: 210d Nylon Mini Hex Diamond Ripstop|
|Accent: 600d Packcloth|
|Bottom: 600d Packcloth|
|Volume||XS/SM: 4089 cu in / 67 L|
|SM/MD: 4272 cu in / 70 L|
|Dimensions||25 x 14 x 12 in|
|Weight||XS/SM: 3.78 lbs / 1.71 kg|
|SM/MD: 3.87 lbs / 1.76 kg|
|Load Range||20-50 lbs / 9-23 kg|
Write Your Own Review