The Mystery Ranch Scree 32 is a mid-size, technical daypack that offers ready access to your hiking kit via Mystery Ranch's signature, 3-ZIP design. The SCREE is a versatile pack with an ideal capacity for most of your outdoor adventures. Long days require ample agua, so the SCREE is both hydration compatible as well as offering easy-to-reach water bottle pockets. For smaller essentials you want to keep organized, there’s a spacious zip pocket built into the lid as well as on the waist belt.
|Materials||210D Robic nylon fabric|
|Weight||2.9 lb | 1.3 kg|
|Capacity||1953 cu in | 32 L|
|Dimensions||25 x 14 x 11.4 in | 64 x 36 x 29 cm|
- YKK® zippers
- Internal HDPE frame sheet for rigidity and support.
- Features a removable, Redirect waist belt system that secures in a natural, forward pull direction that requires less effort to tighten.
- The patented Futura Yoke easily micro adjusts to the torso length allowing the proper amount of stand-off between the back and frame.
- Featuring Mystery Ranch's classic 3-ZIP design for easy, rapid access to the interior.
- Zippered lid pocket to organize essentials
- Zippered pockets on waist belt
- Water bottle pockets keep hydration handy
- Hydration reservoir compatible