Trails Illustrated Map: Bradshaw Mountains - Prescott National Forest - 2010 Edition
As low as $10.00 Regular Price $14.95
Created in partnership with the U.S. Forest Service and others, National Geographic's Trails Illustrated Map of Bradshaw Mountains is an essential travel companion for novice and experienced outdoor enthusiasts alike exploring the area. Recreational lands around Prescott are shown with unparalleled detail in this expertly researched map. Coverage includes Prescott National Forest, Granite Mountain and Castle Creek Wilderness areas, Agua Fria National Monument, Hayfield Draw and Alto Pitt OHV Areas, Lynx Lake and a small segment of the Verde Wild and Scenic River as well as the municipalities of Prescott and Prescott Valley. Get off the beaten path and back on by following along the clearly mapped trails, colored for motorized or non-motorized use, including the Great Western Trail, which is highlighted. ATVers will find designated recreation areas and trails marked. Navigate the area aided by the map's contour lines, elevations, labeled peaks and summits, water features, areas of wooded cover, numbered Forest Service roads, selected waypoints and color-coded boundaries between different land management agencies as well as complete road network of the region. Some other recreation features pinpointed are campgrounds, interpretive trails, trailheads, picnic areas, rental cabins, river access point, boat launches, observation points and lookout towers. Background information of the recreation areas is provided along with safety tips and essential contact information.
National Geographic Maps
|Folded Size||4.25" x 9.25"|
|Unfolded Size||25.5" x 37.75"|
- Other features found on this map include: Bradshaw Mountains, Castle Creek Wilderness, Granite Mountain, Granite Mountain (AZ) Wilderness, Prescott, Prescott National Forest, Prescott Valley, Tonto National Forest, Weaver Mountains.
- Waterproof and tear-resistant
- Clearly marked trails for hiking, biking, horseback riding, and more
- Detailed topography and clearly defined, color-coded boundaries of state parks, national recreation areas, wilderness areas, marine sanctuaries and wildlife refuges - Hundreds of points-of-interest, including scenic viewpoints, campgrounds, boat launches and canoe carry downs, swimming areas, fishing access points, and more
- UTM and Latitude/Longitude grid, as well as selected waypoints and a scale bar for easy and accurate navigation
- Detailed road network
- Useful travel information on parks and key trails
- Important safety information and tips
- Information about local organizations and land management agencies