Discover Hawaii the Big Island
As low as $21.99
Lonely Planet's Discover Hawai'i, the Big Island is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Chase lava in the Hawai'i Volcanoes National Park, stargaze at Mauna Kea, Hawai'i's highest mountain and most sacred spot, or play on the powdery white sands of Hapuna Beach; all with your trusted travel companion. Discover the best of Hawai'I, the Big Island and begin your journey now!
- Full-color maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience - history, arts & craft, music, traditional hula dancing, coffee, cuisine, landscapes and wildlife.
- Over 30 color maps
- Covers Kailea-Kona and the Kona Coast, Kohala, Waimea, Manua Kea, Saddle Road, Hamakua Coast, Hilo, Puna, Hawai'i Volcanoes National Park, Ka'u and more
|Date Published||September 1, 2014|
|Dimensions||7.75 x 5 in|
Write Your Own Review