Superlative in its natural beauty, rugged, vexing, complex and slightly nerve-racking, Bolivia is one of South America’s most diverse and intriguing nations. Lonely Planet is your passport to Bolivia, with amazing travel experiences and the best planning advice. Tour the epic salt flats of Salar de Uyuni, wake to the sounds of the rainforest in the Parque Nacional Madidi, or walk in the path of the Incas in the Cordillera Real; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Bolivia and begin your journey now!
|Authors||Isabel Albiston, Michael Grosberg, Mark Johanson|
- Colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trou-ble spots
- Honest review for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience - politics, history, In-digenous culture, music, wildlife, cuisine
- Coverage includes: La Paz, Lake Titicaca, The Cordilleras & Yungas, Southern Altiplano, Central Highlands, South Central Bolivia & the Chaco, Santa Cruz & Gran Chiquitania, Amazon Basin and more