Osprey Packs Transporter Waterproof Duffel 70
As low as $340.00
Available to ship now
Free Store Pick-Up
At any of our Tucson locations
Osprey Transporter Waterproof Duffel 70 -- Built for your grandest adventures, literally, the Transporter Waterproof Duffel was developed to offer a remarkable IPX7 rating with an easy-to-operate zip closure, offering unmatched protection access to your expedition gear. For long expeditions in the Grand Canyon or huge overland adventures, the 70L Transporter Waterproof offer ample room for all of your gear, from tents and sleeping bags to cloths and equipment. It's rare for dry bags like this to get an IPX rating, but Osprey put theirs to the test, demonstrating fully-submersible waterproofing up to one meter of water for 30 minutes. Padded shoulder straps, reinforced grab handles and ample lash points make it easy to tote, strap and secure this duffel through hell or high water. It's not just ultra-tough, it's sustainable too. Constructed from 100% recycled and bluesign® approved 630D ripstop high tenacity nylon, Osprey double-coated the fabric with durable TPU for extreme abrasion resistance. Go ahead, huck these bags from raft to shore, truck to rock or anywhere else for that matter. They're built to last.
|Capacity||4272 cu in | 70 L|
|Dimensions||27.56 x 15.35 x 11.81 in | 70 x 39 x 30 cm|
|Weight||2.478 lb | 1.124 kg|
|Materials||bluesign® approved 630D recycled diamond ripstop high tenacity nylon, double TPU coated|
- Multiple lash points make it easy to attach bag on a vehicle, raft, pack animal, etc.
- CARRY OPTIONS
- Fully removable backpack straps/carry handles with durable non-corroding aluminum hardware.
- WATERPROOF RATING
- IPX 7 rating - Waterproof Submersible (Can be submersed in one meter of water for 30 minutes)
- Durable YKK AquaSeal zipper provides quick, wide access to load and is completely waterproof when fully zipped
- Grab loops at each end of zipper path provide leverage for smooth opening and closing
- Fully removable backpack straps/carry handles with durable non-corroding aluminum hardware
- Wide grab loops on ends and sides make for easy handling
- Multiple lash points make it easy to secure the duffel to vehicles, rafts, pack animals etc.
- Internal compression straps help secure the contents and take pressure off the zipper to ease operation
- Removable internal mesh pocket
- Padded shoulder straps lined with durable stretch woven fabric for comfortable carry
- Handle wrap keeps shoulder straps together for convenient hand carry
- Durable anodized aluminum hardware makes harness easy to adjust or remove if desired
- WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including dimethylformamide, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to oehha.ca.gov/proposition-65/about-proposition-65