As low as $44.95
The Thermarest Trail Scout uses premium self-inflating foam for essential comfort at camp. The 1-inch (2.5 cm) thick pad gives users three-season comfort with a 3.1 R-value. The pad compacts small enough to easily fit into your pack when it’s time to hit the trail. The versatile self-inflating pad features the high-performance WingLock valve, allowing the pad to inflate three times faster thanks to a larger opening and one-way inflation. Like all Therm-a-Rest pads, the Trail Scout is made in market to ensure quality and minimize environmental impact. The pad includes a compact stuff sack.
|Weight||Short: 14 oz | 400 g|
|Regular: 1 lb 6 oz | 630 g|
|Long: 1 lb 14 oz | 860 g|
|Dimensions||Short: 20 x 47 x 1 in | 51 x 119 x 2.5 cm|
|Regular: 20 x 72 x 1 in | 51 x 183 x 2.5 cm|
|Long: 25 x 77 x 1 in | 64 x 196 x 2.5 cm|
|Packed Dimensions||Short: 11 x 5.3 in | 28 x 13 cm|
|Regular: 11 x 6.3 in | 28 x 16 cm|
|Long: 13 x 7 in | 33 x 18 cm|
- Get Started Outdoors: Provides the essential comfort you need at an exceptional value.
- Portable Comfort: Packs down to fit in the included stuff sack, allowing you to take it anywhere.
- Lightweight: Keeps your pack light and easy to carry, allowing you to go further.
- Self-Inflating: Expanding foam core self-inflates; top off with just a few breaths for personalized firmness.
- WingLock™ Valve: Our intuitive and dependable valve maximizes air flow for easier inflation and quicker deflation. Wings toggle for one-way inflation to save breath.
- Stuff sack included
Write Your Own Review