With Lonely Planet's Tibetan Phrasebook, let no barriers - language or culture - get in your way. Grab this phrasebook and trek to sacred Mt Kalaish, stroll through the stunning Potala Palace in Lhasa or take a bumpy road trip to Rongphu Monastery for classic Mt Everest views. Our phrasebooks give you a comprehensive mix of practical and social words and phrases in more than 120 languages. Chat with the locals and discover their culture - a guaranteed way to enrich your travel experience.
|Publisher||Lonely Planet Publications|
|Dimensions||3.70(w) x 5.50(h) x 0.50(d)|
- Order the right meal with our menu decoder
- Never get stuck for words with our 3500-word two-way dictionary
- We make language easy with shortcuts, key phrases & common Q&As
- Feel at ease, with essential tips on culture & manners
- Coverage includes: Basic language tools such as pronunciation; phrases for getting out and about, being social, food, safe travel, sustainable travel, and more; and two dictionaries