Vortex Vanquish 10 x 26 -- On-the-go glassing has never been easier than with this little wonder of forward-thinking engineering. The reverse porro prism design of the Vanquish uses high quality glass and fully multi-coated optics to render images crisp and bright, with a wide field of view that makes quick work of scanning any landscape. Weighing in at 12.7 ounces and affordably priced, this compact performer delivers in more ways than one.
- Fully Multi-Coated - Increase light transmission with multiple anti-reflective coatings on all air-to-glass surfaces.
- Porro Prism - Valued for a rich depth of field, wide field of view, and three-dimensional image.
- Waterproof - O-ring seals prevent moisture, dust and debris from penetrating the binocular for reliable performance in all environments.
- Fogproof - Nitrogen gas purging prevents internal fogging over a wide range of temperatures.
- Rubber Armor - Provides a secure, non-slip grip, and durable external protection.
- Adjustable Eyecups - Twist up and down for comfortable viewing with or without eyeglasses.
- Center Focus - Wheel Adjusts the focus of both binocular barrels at the same time.
- Diopter - Adjusts for differences in a user's eyes. Located on right eyepiece.
|Objective Lens Diameter||26 mm|
|Eye Relief||16 mm|
|Exit Pupil||2.6 mm|
|Linear Field of View||294 ft / 1000 yds|
|Angular Field of View||5.6 degrees|
|Close Focus||7.6 ft|
|Interpupillary Distance||57-71 mm|
|Dimensions||4.7 x 4.4 in|