As low as $69.95
Available to ship now
Free Store Pick-Up
At any of our Tucson locations
Goal Zero upgraded their best-selling lantern to provide 600 lumens of multi-directional, adjustable light. Packed with unique features, the Lighthouse 600 adapts to light up any situation; perfect for camping, outdoor events, or emergency use. Complete with an internal lithium battery, the Lighthouse even doubles as a power hub for charging phones and small USB devices.
|Charge Time||6 hrs|
|Ports||USB port (output): 5V, up to 1.5A (7.5W max), regulated|
|USB port (input): 5V, up to 1A (5W max)|
|Battery||Cell chemistry: Li-ion NMC|
|Cell capacity: 18.7Wh (3.6V, 5200mAh)|
|Lifecycles: hundreds of cycles|
|Shelf-life: Charge every 3-6 months|
|Management system: Charging and low-battery protection built-in|
|Weight||1.1 lbs | 498 g|
|Dimensions||4.5 x 5 x 6.5 in | 11.4 x 12.7 x 16.5 cm|
|Operating Temperatures||32-104 F | 0-40 C|
|Light||2 x 3W warm white LED 600 Lumens, 3500K|
|Run Time||One side lit (low power): 320 hrs|
|One side lit (high power): 5 hrs|
|Both sides lit (low power): 180 hrs|
|Both sides lit (high power): 2.5 hrs|
|Hand crank: 1 W (cranking at 120 RPM)|
|1 minute of crank = 10 minutes of light on low|
- Directional and adjustable LED light, up to 600 lumens. Recharge the internal battery from any USB port, from the sun with a Goal Zero solar panel, or use the built-in hand crank to charge up in an emergency.
- Internal lithium battery boasts 5200 mAh with a USB output, enough power to charge phones, headlamps, tablets, and more.
- Collapsible legs provide a stand for maximum light dispersion and fold in for convenient storage. A built-in handle allows for easy carrying and hanging.
- Utilize 360 degrees of bright LED light, or save on power and extend runtimes by illuminating half the lantern.
- THREE WAYS TO CHARGE
- From the Sun
- Recharge the Lighthouse 400 from the sun by connecting a Nomad 10 solar panel to fully charge in as little as 6 hours of sunlight
- From USB
- The Lighthouse 600 can be recharged from a USB source in about 6 hours
- From Cranking
- When you are really in a pinch, use the hand crank to get 10 minutes of light for every 1 minute of cranking.