As low as $34.95
When one charge just isn't enough, Flip 24 charges and boosts your gear from SEA to JFK and every layover along the way.
- Know before you go with a handy, easy-to-read battery indicator. Includes a built-in flip-out USB tip for easy recharging.
- No on/off buttons to mess with, simply plug in your cable and charge up.
- At 6,700mAh, Flip 24 gives about two recharges on most phones and can even boost a tablet in a pinch. It's the perfect size for any backpack, purse, or carry-on.
- Operating Usage Temp: 32-104 F (0-40 C)
- Certs: CE, FCC, ROHS
- The Flip 24 is great for all your smaller USB powered gear:
- Smartphone 2 Recharges
- POV Camera 3 Recharges
- Headlamp 2-5 Recharges
- Tablet 50% Boost
|Charge Time||USB Power Source: 4 Hours|
|Nomad 5 Solar Panel: 8-10 Hours|
|Nomad 7 Solar Panel: 5-10 Hours|
|Ports||USB Port (output): 5V, up to 2.1A (10.5W max), regulated|
|USB Port (input): 5V, up to 2.1A (10.5W max)|
|Battery||Type: Li-ion NMC|
|Size: 24.12Wh (3.6V, 6700mAh)|
|Cell Type: 2x 18650 by LG chem/Samsung|
|Lifecycles: hundreds of cycles|
|Shelf-Life: Keep plugged in, or charge every 3-6 months|
|Management system: Charging and low-battery protection built-in|
|Dimensions||3.7 x 1.63 x 0.83 in (9.4 x 4.1 x 2.1 cm)|
Write Your Own Review