As low as $100.00
Available to ship now
Free Store Pick-Up
At any of our Tucson locations
Hiking pack meets hydration pack in this simple, lightweight, and rugged backpack. A classic yet contemporary rucksack design with a straightforward bucket-style opening makes packing and unpacking easy. Our tried-and-true AirScape foam suspension and backpanel provide comfortable support and ventilation, while an included streamlined Osprey Hydraulics® LT 2.5-liter reservoir covers your hydration needs anywhere you go. Good news because the Skarab is fully at home on the summit of a mountain as well as your local river trail.
|Volume||1098 IN3 / 18 L|
|Weight||1.1 lbs (0.5 kg)|
|Dimensions||20.1 x 9.8 x 8.3 in|
|Materials||Main: 210D Nylon Dobby|
|Accent: 420HD Nylon Oxford|
|Bottom: 600D Polyester|
- Simple design to easily attach trekking poles to the front of the pack.
- A true rucksack with a wide-mouth bucket-style opening to the main compartment.
- Convoluted EVA foam over an Atilon framesheet provides structure, support, and cushioning
- Open mesh over contoured EVA foam ensures ventilation and comfort
- Cushioning spacermesh over die-cut foam provides active ventilation and a contoured fit
- Wide-mouth, bucket-style main compartment opening
- Dedicated hydration compartment with included Osprey Hydraulics® LT 2.5L reservoir by Hydrapak
- Adjustable sternum strap with magnetic bite valve attachment
- Front panel daisy chain attachment points
- Dual mesh side pockets
- Under lid zip pocket
- Removable webbing hipbelt