Farm to Feet Silver City Light Targeted Cushion 3/4 Crew Sock
As low as $24.00
Available to ship now
Free Store Pick-Up
At any of our Tucson locations
Farm to Feet Silver City Light Targeted Cushion 3/4 Crew Sock -- Part of the Farm to Feet American Trail series, the Silver City lies along the Continental Divide Trail. The foot of the sock is based off the popular Damascus with targeted cushioning and reinforcement zones for superior comfort and durability.
|Materials||53% US Nylon, 42% US Merino Wool, 5% US LYCRA Spandex|
|Sizing||SM: 4-6.5 W|
|MD: 6-8.5 M | 7-9.5 W|
|LG: 9-11.5 M | 10-12.5 W|
|XL: 12-14.5 M|
- U.S. Merino Wool
- Merino wool is soft, itch-free, naturally odor- and bacteria-resistant, cool in the summer and warm in winter. Farm to Feet sources their 100% U.S. grown merino wool exclusively from sheep raised by American farmers on American farms.
- Targeted Light Cushion
- High-density cushion targeting critical performance areas throughout the sock.
- 3/4 CREW
- A slightly shortened crew that fits just below the calf but above a hiking boot.
- Seamless Toe Closure
- Advanced knitting techniques create a totally flat connection in the toe box, reducing bulk and eliminating blister-generating friction.
- Durability Assured
- Reinforced construction and low-stress seam placement reduce wear and tear, increasing the life of the sock.
Farm to Feet