As low as $44.95
For those backcountry chefs whose appetites were whetted by the high-tech design of Sea to Summit Alloy cookware, but who love the simple durability of stainless steel, wait no longer. The Sigma™ Series of Cook Pots brings technical features such as the Pivot-Lock™ handle (that locks securely into place during use and locks away for transportation), the silicone Lid Keep™ (to rest the lid on the side of your pot during cooking), and a grippy black base (for better heat absorption) to the realm of stainless steel cookware. Made of marine-grade stainless steel, Sigma™ Cook Pots nest neatly with the Delta Light tableware to create camp kitchen sets for every occasion.
|Dimensions||1.2L: 5.7 x 3.8 in | 144 x 96 mm|
|1.9L: 6.5 x 4.7 in | 165 x 120 mm|
|Weight||1.2L: 8.8 oz | 250 g|
|1.9L: 11.2 oz | 317 g|
Sea to Summit
- Be washed in a dishwasher? Yes. They do not have an anodized finish (unlike the alloy Alpha™ Pots) which would be damaged by the caustic cleanser used in dishwashers.
- Be used on an open fire? Only with care. The silicone-rubber grip could be damaged by the heat of a fire or contact with flames.
- Be used with an induction stove? No. Induction stoves require pots made of a magnetic material (neither the Sigma™ or Alpha Pots will work).
- 1.2 liter: perfect for the solo backpacker
- 1.9 liter: ideal for two people
- 2.7 liter: designed for groups of two or three
- 3.7 liter: groups of three to four
- Durability: The Sigma Pot Series is Sea to Summit's most durable cookware option.
- Large internal radius makes the pot easy to clean
- Each pot has a strainer lid for efficient draining
- Marine-grade stainless steel for durability
- Patent-pending Pivot-Lock handle with safety lock for secure and easy operation
- Graded scale on the side of the pot for precise measurement
- Grippy, heat-absorbing base for better stability on camping stoves
- Stove Use: Domestic stoves have a much higher output than backpacking stoves. If Sigma™ Cookware is used with a home stove, keep the flame setting low, and take care that the pot does not boil dry
Write Your Own Review