48 of the most common indigenous and cultivated tree species are covered, including descriptions, size, range, and illustrations of bark, leaves, blossoms, and fruits and berries, all taken from his award-winning The Sibley Guide to Trees.
Earth Sky + Water, LLC
|Publisher||Earth Sky + Water, LLC|
- Written and illustrated by David Allen Sibley, America’s most widely respected illustrator and naturalist.
- This FoldingGuide™ offers instant access to just what the curious beginner needs to know
- The Southwest region extends from Reno Nevada in the northwest, southward the Mohave Desert, eastward to eastern Texas and northeastward to the Colorado/New Mexico border. It includes portions of California, Nevada, New Mexico, Utah, and Texas.
- Handy fold-out format: 6 panels each 4? X 9?.
- Perfect for backpack, glove compartment, or kitchen table
- Indestructible waterproof lamination
- Instant access to just what you need to know