Sibley’s Common Trees Of The Southwest
Available to ship now
Free Store Pick-Up
At any of our Tucson locations
48 of the most common indigenous and cultivated tree species are covered, including descriptions, size, range, and illustrations of bark, leaves, blossoms, and fruits and berries, all taken from his award-winning The Sibley Guide to Trees.
|Publisher||Earth Sky + Water, LLC|
- Written and illustrated by David Allen Sibley, America’s most widely respected illustrator and naturalist.
- This FoldingGuide™ offers instant access to just what the curious beginner needs to know
- The Southwest region extends from Reno Nevada in the northwest, southward the Mohave Desert, eastward to eastern Texas and northeastward to the Colorado/New Mexico border. It includes portions of California, Nevada, New Mexico, Utah, and Texas.
- Handy fold-out format: 6 panels each 4? X 9?.
- Perfect for backpack, glove compartment, or kitchen table
- Indestructible waterproof lamination
- Instant access to just what you need to know
Earth Sky + Water, LLC