Sibley’s Backyard Birds Of The Desert Southwest
As low as $8.95
Written and illustrated by David Allen Sibley, America’s most widely respected bird illustrator and ornithologist. 72 backyard bird species are covered, including descriptions, size, range, seasonal occurrence, and multiple illustrations, all taken from the award-winning The Sibley Guide to Birds.
Earth Sky + Water, LLC
|Author||David Allen Sibley|
|Illustrator||David Allen Sibley|
|Publisher||Earth Sky + Water, LLC|
- The Desert Southwest region extends from Reno, Nevada in the northwest, southward the Mohave Desert, eastward to eastern Texas and northeastward to the Colorado/New Mexico border. It includes portions of California, Nevada, New Mexico, Utah, and Texas.
- Includes songbirds, raptors, woodpeckers, and more
- Handy fold-out format: 6 panels each 4? X 9?. Perfect for backpack, glove compartment, or kitchen table
- Indestructible waterproof lamination
- Instant access to just what you need to know
Write Your Own Review