SI Comfort Plus Mat
Available to ship now
Free Store Pick-Up
At any of our Tucson locations
The Comfort Plus series combines the comfort of a 3 inch air mattress with the support and self-inflating performance of a foam core – without the expected weight penalties. This is made possible by Sea to Summit’s Delta Core technology, which removes the optimal amount of foam without sacrificing support or durability.
|Thickness||3 in / 8 cm|
|Dimensions||REG: 72 x 20 x 3 in / 183 x 51 x 8 cm|
|LG: 78 x 25 x 3 in / 198 x 64 x 8 cm|
|Weight||REG: 1 lb 15 oz / 890 g|
|LG: 2 lbs 8 oz / 1150 g|
- Constructed using Delta Cored foam. Large horizontal delta-shaped cores are removed from the foam, achieving 40% reduction in weight,creating an amply thick mat while minimizing weight
- Features Sea to Summit’s patent-pending multi-functional valve. High flow rate for easy inflation; one-way deflation mode prevents re-inflating while packing up and fine-tuning bleed valve for customized comfort
- The 30-Denier stretch knit polyester top fabric allows the mattress to conform to your body weight for an extra soft and comfortable feel.
- Comes with a 30-Denier stuff sack and easy to use repair kit.
- With an equivalent R value of 3.2, the Comfort Plus SI Matress also delivers the performance and warmth required for cold weather expeditions.
Sea to Summit