SI Comfort Plus Mat
As low as $139.95
The Comfort Plus series combines the comfort of a 3 inch air mattress with the support and self-inflating performance of a foam core – without the expected weight penalties. This is made possible by Sea to Summit’s Delta Core technology, which removes the optimal amount of foam without sacrificing support or durability.
Sea to Summit
|Thickness||3 in / 8 cm|
|Dimensions||REG: 72 x 20 x 3 in / 183 x 51 x 8 cm|
|LG: 78 x 25 x 3 in / 198 x 64 x 8 cm|
|Weight||REG: 1 lb 15 oz / 890 g|
|LG: 2 lbs 8 oz / 1150 g|
- Constructed using Delta Cored foam. Large horizontal delta-shaped cores are removed from the foam, achieving 40% reduction in weight,creating an amply thick mat while minimizing weight
- Features Sea to Summit’s patent-pending multi-functional valve. High flow rate for easy inflation; one-way deflation mode prevents re-inflating while packing up and fine-tuning bleed valve for customized comfort
- The 30-Denier stretch knit polyester top fabric allows the mattress to conform to your body weight for an extra soft and comfortable feel.
- Comes with a 30-Denier stuff sack and easy to use repair kit.
- With an equivalent R value of 3.2, the Comfort Plus SI Matress also delivers the performance and warmth required for cold weather expeditions.
Write Your Own Review