The Comfort Deluxe series has been designed to fulfil the expectations of the most demanding camping customer. These oversized models with 4 inches of plush thickness give you space to sprawl. This is the mattress for the ultimate night’s sleep when car camping, canoeing or on extended base camp sojourns where the slight weight penalty isn’t an issue.
|Thickness||4 in / 10 cm|
|Dimensions||RW: 72 x 25 x 4 in / 183 x 64 x 10 cm|
|LXW: 79 x 29 x 4 in / 201 x 76 x 10 cm|
|Weight||RW: 3 lbs 8 oz / 1595 g|
|LXW: 4 lbs 8 oz / 2070 g|
Sea to Summit
- Constructed using Delta Cored foam. Large horizontal delta-shaped cores are removed from the foam achieving 40% reduction in weight.
- Like your bed at home, these models feature vertical sidewalls so that they don’t taper at the edges.
- Features Sea to Summit’s patent-pending multi-functional valve. High flow rate for easy inflation; one-way deflation mode prevents re-inflating while packing up and fine-tuning bleed valve for customized comfort
- Even though minimizing weight wasn’t a primary design objective for the Comfort Deluxe series, Sea to Summit’s Delta Coring technology creates a product that is significantly lighter and more packable than similar alternatives.
- The 30-Denier stretch knit top fabric provides the ultimate in next-to-skin feel and comfort. The burly 75-Denier base is robust and super durable.
- Comes with a 30-Denier stuff sack and easy to use repair kit.
- With an equivalent R value of 4.4, this is a seriously warm mattress for the coldest environments.