This is a great option for the customer wanting a self-inflating mat at a more affordable price point. The Camp Mat offers a 1.5” thickness foam mattress that utilizes Sea to Summit’s Delta Core-V vertical coring to remove unnecessary weight and minimize packed size. A 75-Denier polyester top and bottom fabric offers excellent wear and durability. With an R $ insulation rating, this mat series offers 3-season warmth and comfort.
|Thickness||1.5 in / 3.8 cm|
|Dimensions||REG: 72 x 20 x 1.5 in / 183 x 51 x 4 cm|
|LG: 78 x 25 x 1.5 in / 198 x 64 x 4 cm|
|Weight||REG: 1 lb 9 oz / 705 g|
|LG: 2 lbs 1 oz / 950 g|
Sea to Summit
- Constructed using Sea to Summit’s Delta Core-V technique to minimize weight and bulk yet maximize warmth. Using pressure-mapping data to define the contact areas, Sea to Summit creates a “map” for their distinctive core pattern. This technique keeps body contact areas – shoulders, hips and feet – warmer because the core holes are similar in those sections.
- Features Sea to Summit’s patent-pending multi-functional valve. High flow rate for easy inflation; one-way deflation mode prevents re-inflating while packing up and fine-tuning bleed valve for customized comfort.
- Robust and durable 75D polyester with extrusion laminated TPU used on top and base.
- Made with environmentally friendly polyurethane foam that is very lightweight yet still offers excellent memory and self-inflating performance.
- Comes with a 30-Denier stuff sack and easy to use repair kit
- With an insulating R-value of 4, the Camp Series is ideal for 3-seasons.