Sedona's Top 10 Hikes: See The Sights! From Easy Strolls To Big Adventures - 8th Edition
Sedona's Top 10 Hikes newest and 8th edition has more helpful updates than ever. It is an Award Winning Hike Book and is unlike any other in our marketplace. Author and adventure guide, Dennis Andres, has outdone himself with the format and quality of this book. It appeals to anyone interested in hiking Sedona's trails and is essential for those not accustomed to hiking in nature.. He teaches you how to navigate your way on these trails. This guide book is a descriptive, complete, comprehensive guide to assist hikers in following the 10 trails and having a great experience of hiking Sedona, and has updated content to that reflects trail information changes from the last edition. The primary motivation in his writing Sedona s Top 10 Hikes came from the frequency of lost hikers he has rescued while hiking in Sedona, some of which were carrying other hike books on Sedona. You have all the information with this book,to safely guide you on the hikes and back, whether you get cell reception or not, includes great photos, maps, GPS info, and lots of interesting information on Sedona.
- This 112 page book packs a wealth of information:
- Easy to use guide- is the only one to cross reference: maps and GPS with a COMPLETE travelogue of the hike that serves as a description and a guide to the hike.
- Classifies hikes as: Easy, Moderate and Strenuous and has something for every level of fitness.
- Drive and Hiking mileage and times, driving directions, trail notes, nature/geological/historical info side bars, photographic points and much more.
- Spectacular full color photography by AZ Highways photographer Larry Lindahl, that lets you know what types of vistas await you along the trails.
- Essential tips for preparing for your hike and the high altitude and desert climate Sedona.
- Vortex Notes and ideas for where to go after the hike and much more!!
- Let this book help you begin a safe and unforgettable adventure in Sedona.