The Osprey Savu 5 lumbar pack is ideal for quick laps on local singletrack or gravel trails; the perfect pack for the mountain biking minimalist. Two rigid pockets make it easy to pull and replace water bottles as you pedal, while angled hipbelt and compression straps keep the pack close to your body and provide max stability over every trail. (No creep-around here.) Not a two water bottle kind of ride? No problem. Each water bottle sleeve can tuck away when not needed to provide a streamlined pack. Any way you customize it, the main compartment and side hipbelt pockets fit vital flat-fixing tools, a tube, snacks and more.
- LUMBAR CARRY
- For riders who require hydration or gear storage while riding, but prefer the off-the-back carry and minimalism provided by lumbar packs.
- RIDE STABILITY
- Our bike-specific, angled hipbelt and compression straps provide stability and comfort by keeping the pack close to your body. This is created by a breathable airmesh wrap hipbelt that contours over the hipbone, Osprey's ErgoPull cross-body waist strap closure system that pulls the pack into the lumbar and side compression straps that pull the load close to your body, providing the most comfortable, secure and stable carry.
- BOTTLE CARRY
- The perfect solution for stable lumbar carry allows you to access your bottle(s) with ease. For short rides without water, the bottle pockets compress to maintain stability and keep the pack close to your body. Water bottles not included.
- SUSTAINABLE MATERIALS
- Constructed with PFC-free recycled bluesign®-approved nylon; a sustainable build that's tough and durable to endure years of riding.
- AIRSCAPE LUMBAR BACKPANEL
- Extra thick ridged foam with center air channel for excellent ventilation
- Airmesh wrap hipbelt with zippered fabric pockets provide stability and breathability
- ErgoPull waist strap closure system allows for proper snug and stable fit
- AirScape backpanel with contouring lumbar wrapprovides maximum stability
- Dual snap-in-place or tuck-away water bottle sleeves
- Easily accessible split zippered side compartments with internal tool organization
- Dual zippered hipbelt pockets
- Blinker light attachment with reflective graphic
- Easily accessible sunglasses/phone pocket
|Capacity||305 cu in | 5 L|
|Dimensions||7 x 9 x 4 in | 18 x 23 x 10 cm|
|Weight||.829 lb | 376 g|
|Materials||Main: bluesign®-approved recycled 600D PET polyester, PFC-free DWR|
|Accent & Bottom: bluesign®-approved recycled 400D high-tenacity nylon, PFC-free DWR|
Write Your Own Review