For this new edition of Rock Climbing Anchors, climber and writer Topher Donahue carefully reviewed each technique and lesson, making them even easier to understand and learn.
- by Topher Donahue (Author), Craig Luebben (Author)
- Seminal book updated by author of the acclaimed Advanced Rock Climbing
- Easy-to-follow step-by-step instructions
- 400 new color photos demonstrate techniques
- Improved content hierarchy, reading efficiency, and technique emphasis
- Pros vs. Cons comparison lists
- Technological advances and changes in gear and standards
- Graphic illustrations of forces, movement, "right" vs. "wrong" technique, and more
- New section on anchor considerations for the climbing gym
- New distinction between "anchor" and "placement" or "piece"