Rock Climbing Anchors: A Comprehensive Guide
Available to ship now
Free Store Pick-Up
At any of our Tucson locations
For this new edition of Rock Climbing Anchors, climber and writer Topher Donahue carefully reviewed each technique and lesson, making them even easier to understand and learn.
- by Topher Donahue (Author), Craig Luebben (Author)
- Seminal book updated by author of the acclaimed Advanced Rock Climbing
- Easy-to-follow step-by-step instructions
- 400 new color photos demonstrate techniques
- Improved content hierarchy, reading efficiency, and technique emphasis
- Pros vs. Cons comparison lists
- Technological advances and changes in gear and standards
- Graphic illustrations of forces, movement, "right" vs. "wrong" technique, and more
- New section on anchor considerations for the climbing gym
- New distinction between "anchor" and "placement" or "piece"