For when you want it all – all the plush comfort and expansive size that makes you feel like you’re sleeping at home – there’s Roamer™. Packing to half the size of the competition, yet thicker and lighter, Roamer™ is the go-anywhere mattress you’ve been dreaming of. This absolute slab of comfort is self-inflating, yet offers personalized comfort with a micro-adjust valve. The soft, cozy 50D stretch fabric offers a plush, bottomless surface for sleeping, while the durable bottom can be tossed out on gravel, in a tent, in the back of your truck, or on your friend’s guest room floor.
|Minimum Weight||5 lb 8 oz | 2.5 kg|
|Packed Weight||5 lb 12 oz | 2.6 kg|
|Packed Size||16 x 10 in | 40 x 25 cm|
|Dimensions||78 x 30 x 4 in | 198 x 76 x 10 cm|
|Materials||Body: 50D/75D 100% PCR PU Polyester, Bluesign Certified|
|Insulation: Open-cell Foam|
- Innovative Flow Core™ construction with high-volume air channels and strategic valve placement provides incredibly fast self-inflation and deflation.
- Built-in hardware allows you to mate two Roamer™ XL Wide sleeping pads together for a queen-sized mattress.
- Smaller packing and lighter than the competition without sacrificing pad thickness and comfort.
- Premium stretch fabric top and rugged 75D bottom fabric are made from bluesign® certified 100% post-consumer recycled materials.
- NEMO’s proprietary Laylow™ zero-profile valves offer easy inflation and adjustability and high-volume dump valves allow for speedy deflation and packing up.
- The extraordinary thickness of Roamer™ eats up rocks and roots to make a smooth sleep surface.
- Both models come with NEMO’s Vortex™ pump sack for those who want an extra firm feel.
- Roamer™ XL Wide includes an oversized storage bag for easier packing.
- Protected by the NEMO Lifetime Warranty.